April 17 - Main AuSable
Springtime on the Au Sable by the numbers
1. The first Michigan paddle of the season for several of the group
2. The number of tandem canoes (powered by Susan & Gerald and John & Lois)
3. The number of other paddlers (Harold, Pam and Marlene)
4. The number of couples at brunch at Shirley's in the Woods (Marv, the shuttle bunny joined in festivities - all of us have completed our COVID vaccinations)
5. Our ending time, exactly on the button
We went from Penrod's in Grayling to Stephan Bridge, taking a short break at Burton's Landing. It was a little chilly, but didn't rain. Saw lots of people fishing - it was the "Henderson hatch".
No photos (sorry) - good to be back on the water together!